Got Questions? We Have Answers
1. What is your teaching methodology?
We believe that languages are about correspondence – and that is the thing that we concentrate on our classes, regardless of whether in a One-to-One/Customized or Group Course setting. Our group classes strength normally 10-15 students, to give each student the greatest competition, the probability to talk and practice. All things considered, we trust that to take in a language methodically, it is critical to assemble your advance on a strong establishment, which is sentence structure.
2. What all are the courses available in your institute?
There are many courses available in our institute like-
English classes- Basic, Advance & Spoken English – 3 months.
Business English – Business speaking & Business writing – 1 month (each course ).
Voice & Accent Training – 2 months.
Teacher Training- NTT, PTT & NPTT
Interview Skills- 1 Month.
Personality Development – 1 month.
Foreign languages-French, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese – 4 months (each level, total-3 levels)
IELTS – 1 month
3. What are the timings for classes?
We have weekend and weekdays classes depending on individuals convenience for all courses. It would be better if you visit our institute personally or call us at Contact No: 08929417862 for further query.
4. Can i get a trial class?
It depends on the course that you opt for.
5. How many students are there in one class?
There are normally 10-15 students in a class. According to us, a small group is the best approach to learning a language. Along these lines, instructors can more focus on the student and in addition, give every student more opportunity to effectively take an interest in the class which make the class more interactive and successful.
6. Do You Provide Classes in other Parts of Delhi?
No, we do not have any other branch.
7. I don’t Have any Experience Learning a Foreign Language is that a Problem?
No, that is not a problem. You don’t need to have considerable experience with language to learn it as there is a ton of learning-by-doing. Grammatical terminology will be clarified well ordered by our trainer.
8. Do You Provide a Special Course For Business and Corporate Clients?
Yes, we have specially designed courses for the business class as well as corporate. It would be better if you visit our institute personally or call us at 08929417862 for further query.
9. What is the scope to Learn a Foreign Language?
The scope to learn foreign languages is very bright means the student can have a good career opportunity in travel, translator, international business, IT companies, teaching and much more.
10. Do you Provide Placement Services ?
We assist you to get a job.
11. What are the criteria for Payment?
For the payment, the student needs to visit our institute or contact us at 08929417862
12. Do You Favor Payment in Installment?
Yes! The payment in instalment option is available for all the courses.
13. What is the Student Review of Your Institute ?
Please visit “Our student’s feedback” section for the same or you can check reviews on google as well as just dial. At Fluentia Academy, we believe that every student is free to learn any language and a new language can upgrade and enhance their skills.
14. Do You Issue Certificates for Your Language Courses? Is it Authenticated to Get A Job in MNC?
Yes, we award course completion certificates to our students. This certificate accomplishes the requirements of most employers and organizations.
15. Can I Find “Fluentia Academy ” On Google Maps ?
Yes, you can locate Fluentia Academy on Google Maps and get directions to our institute.
16. I am a working professional. Do you provide classes at the weekend?
Yes, we also conduct classes at the weekend.
17. Do you provide online classes ?
Yes, Thanx to techonology. you can learn anywhere anytime provided that You just need a mobile phone and internet facility to get connected. We take great pride to announce that we have successfully trained many students from different parts of our country. Next one could be you.