To ace the interview, you need to understand the nature of the discussion which means along with effective communication skills you need to develop other essential skills as well. For instance, verbal and non-verbal communication, positive attitude, active listening, situation handling skills, decision making and interpersonal skills etc.
When we talk about interview skills. We do not mean to answer particular questions like;
Tell me something about yourself.
Why do you want to join this company?
Why should we hire you?
In this interview skills training, we will train you how to handle any kind of questions or situation like a pro. Once you are prepared, you become confident and overcome your fear of facing the interview as a result you get the job and become successful in your life.
What you will learn:
- How to ace an interview
- How to prepare yourself for the interview
- Importance of the positive body language
- How to deal with interview stress
- How to be confident during the interview
- How to gain the edge over other candidates
- Dress code
- How to make a great first impression
- How to give relevant examples to sound more realistic
- Do’s and don’ts
- Course Name: Interview Skills
- Duration : 1 Month
- Class Duration: 1 Hour each. (Three days a week)
- How to crack the interview
- Interview skills strategies
- Types of interview
- Reasons for selecting a candidate
- Reasons for rejecting a candidate
- Interview etiquette
- Interview mistakes
- Required soft skills
- Video sessions
- Mock interviews
- Verbal communication
- Body language
- Group discussion