Bengali is a mother tongue of West Bengal (India), and Bangladesh. It is very demanding language in aviation industry because many gulf countries give preference to Bengali Speaking person so learning it can benefit you .
Learning a foreign language like Spanish, Japanese, German, French, and Chinese gives students an edge over others. If we want to compete with others, only college education will not attract a good carrier to you. One needs X factor to be distinguished in the crowd and to add a foreign language certificate, diploma or degree is worth to do. As world has become a global village, people are more inclined to visit different countries for a host of reasons than ever before like business, Aviation, tourism etc. In resulting companies are gearing up to employ foreign language experts. We know Asian economy is going up rapidly so a new world of opportunities is waiting for a deserving person as a translator, an interpreter, and a tour guide.
Apart from that your carrier can touch a new horizon in BPO and KPO.
For those who are aspiring to study abroad it can help avoid cultural shock and give them an opportunity to apply for international examinations like IELTS, TOEFL, DELE and JLPT etc
SPEAKERS: Bengali is spoken by spoken by 210 million people.
Learning a Foreign Language can give you following career opportunities:
- A Foreign Language Trainer
- Real-time Interpreter
- Tourism Industry (Tour guide)
- Air Hostess or Flight Steward
- Banking and Finance
- Being a Foreign language professional one can earn attractive salary depending upon the work and the organization.
- Translators on the other hand receive Rs 200 to Rs 500 per page; compensation depends a lot upon the proficiency in the language. Similarly,
- Teachers can earn any salary in the range of Rs 15,000 to Rs 30,000 a month.
- Professionals working for Marketing Department of any MNC can earn Rs 35,000 – 50,000 per month.
- An interpreter who is paid on an hourly basis can earn Rs 2500 to Rs 5000 per hour, again depending upon his caliber and work experience.